Places To Serve
Serving is an important part of who we are and what we do at Argyle. There are many opportunities to serve for students and adults. Here are just a few of them inside Argyle. Check out community service opportunities here.
If you want more information or to get involved, use the form below. We will be in touch to get you plugged in.
- LifeGroup Leaders insure groups start and end on time, keep discussions on track, provide accountability, and interface with the LifeGroup Team.
- LifeGroup Home Hosts provide a meeting place in their home. Their hospitality is an important part of what makes groups successful.
- Leaders and Home Hosts can be, and often are, the same person or couple.
- Contact the LifeGroup Team for more information.
Guest Service Team
Making our guests feel welcome is one of the most important jobs at Argyle. Here are some ways you can serve.
- Welcome Center Greeter smiles, greets people, answers questions, and helps newcomers find their way around.
- Worship Center Greeter smiles, helps with seating, answers questions, and helps with the offering.
- Welcome Center Coffee Team simple set up and/or clean up of Sunday morning coffee.
- Contact the Guest Services Team for more information.
Kids are important at Argyle. We put a lot of energy into them, and our volunteers in this area are among our most valuable and respected.
- Everyone working with minors at Argyle is required to undergo a criminal and sexual predator screening, and attend annual training.
- Children's Small Group Leader & Assistant lead a kid's small group on Sunday morning, and help shares God's word and love with our kids.
- Children's Registration Team help register and check in kids to Amazing Place & UpStreet, answer parent questions, and help secure the area.
- Production Team help with lights, sound and video in our large group environment.
Working with middle and high school students is one of the most challenging, and most rewarding ways to serve at Argyle. If you want to make a huge difference in the life of a teen, contact Student Pastor David Bass for a chat about getting involved.
- Everyone working with minors at Argyle is required to undergo a criminal and sexual predator screening, and attend annual training
Worship Arts at Argyle includes music, drama, dance and the technical and creative services to support and showcase them all.
If you sing, play an instrument or act, and are interested in auditioning, please follow this link for more information.
If you have experience or are interested in training for a technical, behind the scenes role, see the Production Team info below.
If you prefer to serve behind the scenes and are tech savvy, contact us below to help with any of the important parts of our Worship and events.
- Equipment set up and take down at events.
- Training to run lights, sound, graphics and/or video on Sunday morning (knowledge of ProPresenter a plus).
- Decorating, set up, and take down for change of seasons or events.
Campus Care Team
Keeping our building and grounds in good repair and attractive is important. Here are some ways you can serve.
- Facilities Care Team helps with minor maintenance, paint, and repair.
- Landscape Care Team helps keep the grounds in shape and attractive.
- Chair Team helps move tables and chairs as needed for activities and events.
- On Call Workers help with special activities and events on an as-needed basis.
When we become a Christian we receive a spiritual gift, a special ability to serve God's work through the Church. We will always be happier and more effective when we are working within our spiritual giftedness.
Don't know your spiritual gift? Take this brief survey and find out. When you get your results, talk to us so you can better understand your gifts and how to put them to work at Argyle and in our community.