Places To Serve
Serving is an important part of who we are and what we do at Argyle. There are many opportunities to serve both inside and outside the church. Here are just a few of them.
If you want more information or to get involved, use the form below. We will be in touch to get you plugged in.
- LifeGroup Leaders insure groups start and end on time, keep discussions on track, provide accountability, and interface with the LifeGroup Team.
- LifeGroup Home Hosts provide a meeting place in their home. Their hospitality is an important part of what makes groups successful.
- Leaders and Home Hosts can be, and often are, the same person or couple.
- Contact the LifeGroup Team for more information.
Guest Service Team
Making our guests feel welcome is one of the most important jobs at Argyle. Here are some ways to can serve.
- Welcome Center Greeter smiles, greets people, answers questions, and helps newcomers find their way around.
- Parking Lot Greeter smiles, helps with parking, gives directions, provides an umbrella on a rainy day, and helps with outside security.
- Usher smiles, helps with seating, answers questions, and helps with the offering.
- Host at The Hub smiles, and staffs The Hub in the Welcome Center, our information and answer central.
- Security Team smiles, and helps with security and in case of emergency.
Kids are important at Argyle. We put a lot of energy into them, and our volunteers in this area are among our most valuable and respected.
- Everyone working with minors at Argyle is required to undergo a criminal and sexual predator screening, and attend annual training.
- Children's Small Group Leader & Assistant lead a kid's small group on Sunday morning, and help shares God's word and love with our kids.
- Children's Registration Team help register and check in kids to Amazing Place & UpStreet, answer parent questions, and help secure the area.
Working with middle and high school students is one of the most challenging, and most rewarding ways to serve at Argyle. If you want to make a huge difference in the life of a teen, contact Student Pastor David Bass for a chat about getting involved.
- Everyone working with minors at Argyle is required to undergo a criminal and sexual predator screening, and attend annual training
Campus Care Team
Keeping our building and grounds in good repair and attractive is important. Here are some ways you can serve.
- Facilities Care Team helps with minor maintenance, paint, and repair.
- Landscape Care Team helps keep the grounds in shape and attractive.
- Chair Team helps move tables and chairs as needed for activities and events.
- On Call Workers help with special activities and events on an as-needed basis.
When we become a Christian we receive a spiritual gift, a special ability to serve God's work through the Church. We will always be happier and more effective when we are working within our spiritual giftedness.
Don't know your spiritual gift? Take this brief survey and find out. When you get your results, talk to us so you can better understand your gifts and how to put them to work at Argyle and in our community.