The Argyle Children's Ministry Approach
We do some things differently at Argyle. Children's Ministry is one of them.
We don't have traditional Sunday School at Argyle. Instead we have special learning environment designed for kids.
- For preschool kids, we have Amazing Place.
- For kids K - 5th grade we have UpStreet.
In Amazing Place, preschoolers learn-
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Not just childcare, Amazing Place uses trained, screened, and dedicated workers to help our children begin a life‐long journey toward knowing and loving their Heavenly Father.
In UpStreet, K - 5 kids learn-
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
At Argyle we believe that parents are the most important spiritual leaders for their children, and we want to partner with them to help our kids know and love God. We use a curriculum which includes parental involvement throughout the week to reinforce what your kids hear on Sunday.
Safety for your kids at Argyle
There is nothing more important to us than the safety and well being of the kids in our care. Here are some of the precautions we take.
- Only trained, screened leaders have access to the area.
- Leader training is updated annually.
- There are always at least two leaders in each room.
- No child is ever left alone with anyone.
- Kids are checked in and out, and we require security ID badges.
- No unscreened person is allowed in the area - even parents can enter only with an escort.
- The Children's Ministry area is locked, and security personnel are in the area.
Can my kids stay with me during worship?
If you insist, but we strongly encourage that you let your child attend their age appropriate, kid-centered worship experience.
- They will be safe.
- You can enjoy our adult worship distraction free.
- Your child will learn Biblical truth in an age appropriate way.
- Your child will enjoy their experience more and want to come back!
- All first time attenders are required to register through our Planning Center Online security system.
- After your first visit, you only need to check in and receive your matching security badges.
- Your information is safe. It is only used to provide security for our kids. It will never be shared or used for any other purpose.
- Plan to arrive 10‐12 minutes early to allow time to register before worship.