Argyle has a mission...
We exist as a church to lead real life change, through Jesus, from the inside out.
Everything we do must line up on that.
Argyle has a vision...
We will encourage and equip our people to be the church in our community.
Argyle has core values...
There are some things that drive everything we do.
- We will be a church for everyone. We will be outwardly focused and accepting – like Jesus.
- We will make children and students a priority. We must reach this generation for Christ.
- We will have integrity, with guardrails. Without integrity we will not be trusted and lose our ability to minister to people.
- We will always give our very best. It honors God and inspires people.
- We will have fun and laugh often. Serving God with those you love is a blast!
Argyle has a way...
There are some steps we need to take to help us in our growing relationship with Jesus – our discipleship path.
- Follow Jesus -
- This is the first and most important step – becoming a Christ‐follower. If you are not yet a Christian, if you are not sure what we are talking about, or if you have questions, talk to us. Grab one of our pastors on Sunday, call the office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or email Adult Pastor Hal Hunter.
- Join a LifeGroup -
- LifeGroups are important. Growth in your relationship with Jesus Christ happens best in a LifeGroup. LifeGroups are 8‐12 adults that meet regularly, usually weekly. They may have married adults, singles, men, women, or a mix. You will be challenged and encouraged to get involved in the Word of God, build relationships, and pray together. Contact our LifeGroup Team to get started.
- Serve Together -
- The Church at Argyle is passionate about serving. Volunteers are the heart and soul of everything at Argyle. Without our volunteers, our ministries would not exist.
- Want to get involved? Call our office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or check The Hub in the Welcome Center on Sunday. We will contact you about next steps.
- Give Generously -
- We give generously because we serve a generous God.
- Your gifts are the only source of money to support the work we are doing and the lives we are changing at Argyle. We have no other income.
- Giving is another form of worship.
- Bring a Friend -
- Bring your friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family members who are not in church to visit Argyle and join us in our journey as we follow Jesus.