Argyle has a mission...
We exist as a church to lead real life change, through Jesus, from the inside out.
Everything we do must line up on that.
Argyle has a vision...
We will encourage and equip our people to be the church in our community.
Argyle has core values...
We believe some things that drive everything we do.
- We will be a church for everyone. We will be outwardly focused and accepting – like Jesus.
- We will make children and students a priority. We must reach this generation for Christ.
- We will have integrity, with guardrails. Without integrity we lose our ability to minister to people.
- We will always give our very best. It honors God and inspires people.
- We will have fun and laugh often. Serving God with those you love is a blast!
Argyle has a way...
There are some steps we need to take to help us in our growing relationship with Jesus – our discipleship path.
- Follow Jesus -
- This is the first and most important step – becoming a Christ‐follower. If you are not yet a Christian, if you are not sure what we are talking about, or if you have questions, talk to us. Grab any of our pastors or Greeters on Sunday, call the office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or email Adult Pastor Hal Hunter.
- Join a LifeGroup -
- LifeGroups are important. Growth in your relationship with Jesus Christ happens best in a LifeGroup. LifeGroups are 8‐12 adults that meet regularly for twelve to eighteen months. They may have married adults, singles, men, women, or a mix. You will be challenged and encouraged to get involved in the Word of God, build relationships, and pray together. Contact our LifeGroup Team to get started.
- Serve Together -
- The Church at Argyle is passionate about serving. Volunteers are the heart and soul of everything at Argyle. Without our volunteers, our ministries would not exist.
- Want to get involved? Call our office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or check The Hub in the Welcome Center on Sunday. We will contact you about next steps.
- Give Generously -
- We give generously because we serve a generous God.
- Your gifts are the only source of money to support the work we are doing and the lives we are changing at Argyle. We have no other income.
- Giving is another form of worship.