Argyle has a mission...
Lead real life change, through Jesus, from the inside out.
Everything we do must line up on that.
Argyle has a vision...
Encouraged and equipped on Sunday to be the church every day in our community.
The Heart of Argyle
- Argyle is Gospel-Centric. "I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." (1 Corinthians 2:2) We prioritize the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ. Our center motivates our decisions.
- Argyle is Outward-Focused. “And the King will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’" (Matthew 25:40) When we grow spiritually we are more outward-focused.
- Argyle is changed from the Inside-Out. "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." (Proverbs 4:23) We have spiritual guardrails to protect us and our families. If we lose our integrity, we lose our ability to reach and influence people.
Argyle has core values...
There are some things that drive everything we do.
- We are a church for everyone. We are outwardly focused and accepting – like Jesus.
- We make children and students a priority. We must reach this generation for Christ.
- We have integrity, with guardrails. Without integrity we will not be trusted and lose our ability to minister to people.
- We always give our very best. It honors God and inspires people.
- We have fun and laugh often. Serving God with those you love is a blast!
Argyle has a way...
There are some steps we need to take to help us in our growing relationship with Jesus – our discipleship path.
- Follow Jesus -
- This is the first and most important step – becoming a Christ‐follower. If you are not yet a Christian, if you are not sure what we are talking about, or if you have questions, talk to us. Grab one of our pastors on Sunday, call the office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or email us email@example.com
- Join a LifeGroup -
- LifeGroups are important. Growth in your relationship with Jesus Christ happens best in a LifeGroup. LifeGroups are 8‐12 adults that meet regularly, usually weekly. They may have married adults, singles, men, women, or a mix. You will be challenged and encouraged to get involved in the Word of God, build relationships, and pray together. Contact our LifeGroup Team to get started or check out our LifeGroup page.
- Serve Together -
- The Church at Argyle is passionate about serving, both inside and outside the church. Volunteers are the heart and soul of everything at Argyle. Without them, our ministries would not exist.
- Want to get involved? Call our office at 904-777-1238 weekdays, or check The Hub in the Welcome Center on Sunday. We will contact you about next steps.
- Give Generously -
- We give generously because we serve a generous God.
- Your gifts are the only source of money to support the work we are doing and the lives we are changing at Argyle. We have no other income.
- Giving is another form of worship.
- Bring a Friend -
- Bring your friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family members who are not in church to visit Argyle and join us in our journey as we follow Jesus.