What to expect at Argyle
- During Covid, there is one worship gathering at 10:30 am.
- Worship begins on time, and lasts about an hour or just over.
- We are taking Covid precautions - masks and vaccination urged, respect personal space, and avoid touch.
- Visitor parking is in the front. The main entrance is through the glass door in the front of Building A.
- Our greeters at The Hub will answer your questions and help you find your way around.
- Children's Ministry is a safe, age appropriate worship experience for kids age fifth grade and younger. First time attenders must register. Check link below for more information.
- Dress is casual. Denim, shorts, and tee's are all OK. Be comfortable. If you prefer a suit or dress, that's OK, too.
- We promise not to make you feel uncomfortable or embarrass you. No standing up and introducing yourself.
- Worship includes some great music. We invite you to sing (words are on the screens) but only if you want to.
- We receive and offering. That's how we support our ministry. But. visitors are not expected to participate.
- We welcome questions. Ask at The Hub in the Welcome Center or one of the ushers or greeters. Or, call the office weekdays at 904-777-1238.
Still have questions?
Let us know how we may serve you, and let us know how to get in touch with you.
Don't worry. Your information is kept private, and we promise not to nag you.